Pensions Dashboards Programme Director
Share this role
- Money and Pensions Service
- Holborn, London
- Closing date:
- 26th October
- Job Ref:
Here at the Money and Pensions Service (MaPS), we believe a financially healthy nation is good for individuals, communities, businesses and the economy. As the largest single funder of free debt advice in England we helped almost 1.26 million people with debt advice, money guidance and pension guidance in the 2019/20 financial year. We’re looking for people who have the right skills, knowledge and behaviours for the job, but equally as important is a strong commitment to our objectives, values and vision.
As Pensions Dashboards Programme Director you will be responsible for the effective governance, prioritisation, leadership and management of a critical programme that will deliver consumers the ability to view all of their pensions information in one place, online, in a clear and simple form. You will work closely with key stakeholders across government and industry in delivering the programme, and develop and deliver the product on time, on budget, and with quality. You will also hold a broader strategic leadership role as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
Offering recognised credibility within the pensions industry, you will bring a demonstrable track record of delivering complex, multi-disciplinary programmes with significant organisational and consumer impact. You will evidence the ability to form effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including government, the financial services industry and trade groups. An innovative problem solver, you will be comfortable driving organisational change and working collaboratively to build a culture of mutual trust and effective delivery. You will bring not just capability, but a clear sense of a strong value set in line with an organisation that champions inclusion, diversity, collaboration and successful delivery.
To find out more about this great opportunity and discover the type of legacy you can leave, you can contact Anna Scaife on 0113 416 6772 or Matt Malone on 07471 037070 at GatenbySanderson for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply
To apply for this post you will need to submit the following documentation by Monday 26th October 2020
- A CV (no longer than two pages) setting out your career history, with key responsibilities and achievements;
- A statement of suitability (no longer than two pages) explaining how your personal skills, qualities and experience provide evidence of your suitability for the role, with particular reference to the essential criteria set out in the person specification;
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring form, this form will appear online during the application process. All monitoring data will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not affect your application in any way.
If relevant, please also submit:
- A completed Guaranteed Interview Scheme Form for disabled persons if applying under this scheme.
Please note the above highlighted documents are mandatory.