Head of Insight and Evaluation
Share this role
- Money and Pensions Service
- Holborn, London
- Up to £100,000
- Closing date:
- 24th January
- Job Ref:
Big Job – Bigger Opportunity – Lasting Legacy
Here at the Money and Pensions Service (MaPS), we believe a financially healthy nation is good for individuals, communities, businesses and the economy. As the largest single funder of free debt advice in England we helped almost 1.26 million people with debt advice, money guidance and pension guidance in the 2020/21 financial year. We’re looking for people who have the right skills, knowledge and behaviours for the job, but equally as important is a strong commitment to our objectives, values and vision.
Through this leadership role you will provide the strategic insight, research and evaluation analysis to position the organisation as a thought leader in financial wellbeing, and ensure that across the organisation, we have the robust respected insight, evidence and analysis needed to inform the commissioning and delivery of high-quality guidance and debt advice. Crucial to our success is ensuring that the customer is at the heart of all business decisions and this role will be key in ensuring there are mechanisms in place to share our evidence and insights both internally and externally so that they are of use and add value to the wider sector.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing an insights, evaluation and statistics team of comparable scale and complexity with a proven ability in the production, interpretation and application of strategic customer and market insights/market research and organisation- level evaluation analysis. Your ability to engage, establish relationships and build credibility with a diverse range of stakeholders at all levels together with your ability to communicate complex information effectively with a wide range of audiences will set you apart in this field.
How to Apply
To apply for this post you will need to submit the following documentation by Midnight on Monday 24th January 2022.
- A CV (no longer than two pages) setting out your career history, with key responsibilities and achievements;
- A statement of suitability (no longer than two pages) explaining how your personal skills, qualities and experience provide evidence of your suitability for the role, with particular reference to the essential criteria set out in the person specification;
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring form, this form will appear online during the application process. All monitoring data will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not affect your application in any way.
If relevant, please also submit:
- A completed Guaranteed Interview Scheme Form for disabled persons if applying under this scheme.
Please note the above highlighted documents are mandatory.
To find out more about this great opportunity and discover the type of legacy you can leave, please contact Matt Malone on 07471 037070 at GatenbySanderson for a confidential discussion.